Mayo Clinic in Florida’s Life Sciences Incubator focuses on bridging the commercial gap between research and clinical care by accelerating the design and launch of promising new products, services, and companies. To do this effectively, we rely on a strong network of partners who are aligned with our vision and strategies.
If you would like to join us in building our entrepreneurial ecosystem or contributing to its success, please contact us. We are currently seeking to develop business relationships in the following areas:
- Program sponsors and donors
- Life science industry partnerships
- Business services providers
- Project mentors and managers
- Capital formation
- Companies seeking a home in our incubator
Thank you to all of our supporters!